Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, August 27, 2010

Men!

Men!

Okay so I decided I'd change my hair color to blonde. I usually keep it black to get the goth look, but I decided I'd go with something closer to my natural color. So today was my first official day as a blonde again and it did not go well. I was leaving the sky-train station and saw this guy hanging out by the entrance but didn't pay him much attention, but then he comes up from behind me to stand in front of me. He doesn't introduce himself or anything, and just says "Well, hel-looooo." He was tall handsome, and well built and he had an ego the size of a large country. Now I was already feeling sick today, my throat was so sore i could barely speak, and wasn't in the mood, so I just gave him an icy "hi" Then he continues to keep trying to chat me up and didn't take any of my hints and then he asked me if I'd go to lunch with him. So I told him that I didn't think my girlfriend would appreciate that. Usually that causes guys to think twice but not this asshole. He said, "Well she doesn't need to know." So I said, "Look I'm really not interested." And then he offered to pay me.

I did something then that I never do in public. Something I'm not proud of at all. I got really angry. I kicked him as hard as I could in the nuts and then I stormed off. I have never been so insulted or angry in my whole life,in fact I'm shaking as I'm typing this. I'm still furious about it. but I think I'm more mad at myself. I'm a pacifist and for me violence is always a last resort and I'm disgusted in myself for getting angry and for reacting the way I did. I feel like I want to cry, throw up and hit something all at the same time. Why is is that men have the ability to make us feel so dirty and used with only a word or a look?

Listen up all you guys out there. No means "NO", not "Yes", "Maybe", and especially not, "Sure if you pay me."

I know this post is a bit serious for me, but this is a serious issue. Women are people, not sex objects, and not all of us are interested in you or your over-inflated egos. I know not all men are like this, this merely addresses those who are.

1 comment:

  1. Yes means yes and no means no. and don't feel bad about kicking the jack ass in the nuts.

    Nothing wrong with giving him what he deserved.

    ReplyDelete